Thursday, January 7, 2016

MCC Testimonial: Faith Kinslow, True Identity Branding

“Some of the outstanding benefits I’ve enjoyed as a Manhattan Chamber of Commerce member include attending events where I meet interesting professionals and prospects. I also joined an MCC Business Referral Group, where several members hired me to help them with marketing and branding. Since they speak highly of my work, others have hired and referred me. In addition, I was interviewed on MCC’s “Voice of Manhattan” podcast, was asked to be a panelist at an “Ask the Experts” event, and during MCC’s MarketingWeekNYC, I gave a presentation, “Brand Your Business Like a Pro”, which further established my expertise among a larger audience. I am very grateful to MCC for the many opportunities my marketing business has had. I can’t imagine a more supportive or better business organization.”

Faith Kinslow
Copywriter/Brand Strategist, True Identity Branding

No comments:

Post a Comment