Monday, April 27, 2015
Job Opening: Marketing Associate at MCC Corporate Member Scotwork
Company: Scotwork North America
Company Description: The North American Division of the world’s largest independent provider of negotiation training.
Industry: Marketing and Advertising
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Job Function: Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Parsippany, NJ
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will work directly under the Director of Operations to develop and maintain ongoing marketing initiatives in order to increase sales revenue for Scotwork North America. You will be responsible for generating brand awareness through the coordination of promotional events and online marketing initiatives. Responsibilities will include:
• Following up with incoming business inquiries via phone and email
• Assisting sales team in new business development; researching new companies and contacts, creating engaging marketing materials to be distributed to prospects
• Maintaining new business inquiry reports via Salesforce.com and sending weekly updates to team
• Developing creative and engaging marketing materials such as email campaigns, event descriptions and invitations, advertisements and banners.
• Upkeep of social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn.
• Working directly with the CEO, clients and outside vendors to coordinate regional negotiation workshops
• Researching, planning and executing trade show opportunities and corporate events while acting as main point of contact to all outside vendors.
• Working directly with copywriter to establish new pitch letter ideas, monthly newsletter topics and webinar topics.
• Working directly with regional business chambers while maintaining working relationships with directors to determine event sponsorship and networking opportunities for you and for the entire sales team.
• Managing outside SEO vendor to establish ongoing successful AdWord campaign
• Managing a team of interns on a weekly basis
Desired Skills and Expertise:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team management skills
• Event planning and logistics management
• Budget management
• Email marketing
• Social media management; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn
• Basic understanding of media relations
• Basic understanding of Google AdWords
• Organized and attentive to detail
• Ability to self-motivate and work independently as well as thrive in a team environment