- Dr. Rahmat Shoureshi, Provost and VP for Academic Affairs, New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)
- James Versocki, ESQ., Archer, Byington, Glennon & Levine, LLP
- Sadri Altinok, President, Turkish Cultural Centers
- Dr. Robert J. Koenig, Associate Dean and Professor of the School of Management and Department of Hospitality Studies, New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)
- Alan Someck, Director, Green Hospitality Initiative
Professor of the School of Management and Department of Hospitality Studies, New York Institute of Technology(NYIT)
- Laura Bucko, VP/Director of Communications, Manhattan Chamber of Commerce
- Alex Askew, President and CEO, BCA Global
- Karen Washington, Co Founder at Black Urban Growers and La Familia Verde
- Hervé Houdré, Regional Director of Operations & General Manager InterContinental New York Barclay
- Vlada Kenniff, Managing Director, Planning, Projections, and Demand Management
- Kyle Thomas, Sustainability Manager, Le Pain Quotidien
- Adanna Roberts, Program Manager, NYC WasteMatch
- Liz Williams, President and Director, Southern Food and Beverage Museum
- Maya Shenkman, Director of Hotel Services, Great Forest Inc.
- Magdalene Sim, Director of Communications, Great Forest Inc.
- Steve Sasso, General Manager, The Benjamin in New York
- Naomi Mirsky, Vice-President, Sustainability and Innovation at Denihan Hospitality Group (Denihan)
- Bill Telepan, Chef/Owner of Telepan & Telepan Local
- William Patrick Cornelius, Chef William Creations
- Euripides Pelekanos, Founder & CEO, Bareburger
- Margaret Stapleton, National University Development Manager, Entertainment Cruises, Inc.
- Rob Salvatico, Partner and Senior Vice President, Operations of Jaral Properties, Inc. and Jaral Management Corp.
- Alan Mindel, Operating Partner, Samar Hospitality
- Joel Grassi, Pest Management professional, BHB Pest Elimination and many others...
For a more comprehensive list of speakers and more details on the conference, click here: http://jennarusss.wix.com/hospitalitygreenconf