Thursday, July 24, 2014

MCC Member Testimonial: MCC Networking and Toot Your Own Horn Breakfast hosted by TD Bank

Hear what MCC Member Faith Kinslow of True Identity Branding had to say about MCC’s Networking and Toot Your Own Horn Breakfast hosted by TD Bank:
“Just wanted to tell you that I thought today's event was excellent. Hearing a 2 minute presentation from several people made me aware of which professionals have synergy with my skill set. I feel like I got to know many more people than usual although I only got to speak to two of the speakers. I made my way over to the two whose businesses I was most interested in hearing more about. It gave me the information to recommend them to people I know. I hope we do a lot more "Toot Your Own Horn" events. I think they are most valuable and practical.”

Best regards,
Faith Kinslow, Copywriter/Brand Strategist
True Identity Branding Know who you are. Say who you are. www.trueidentitybranding.com

faithkinslow@gmail.com Mobile: 917-607-3267

No comments:

Post a Comment