If you are just beginning or expanding your business and you are seeking to meet with procurement officers, technology innovators, small and medium sized businesses (SME's), or global market leaders, you will find them all at the 19th World Congress on IT (WCIT) being held in Guadalajara, Mexico from September 29-October 1, 2014. This event will provide you with unparalleled access to the largest ICT network in the world.
The WCIT is the most prestigious and most important gathering of ICT industry and government executives and officials, global institutions and civil society in 2014. Often referred to as the “Olympics of the ICT industry, the WCIT 2014 will host more than 2,000 delegates from approximately 80 countries.
Once registered, you will:
- Have the opportunity to schedule business meetings in advance of the congress;
- Receive a full admission pass to all congress activities;
- Be able to select companies to meet at certain prescribed times and locations during the congress;
- Receive personalized assistance from our concierge service, as well as technical support on site;
- Have the opportunity to attend special workshop sessions and lectures on how to do business as well as business opportunities within Mexico and Latin America.
Participants will also enjoy:
- WITSA’s Global ICT Excellence Awards Gala;
- Attendance at Key congress sessions;
- Access to the exhibition area;
- Individualized scheduled B2B meetings:
- B2B workshops and lectures;
- Global network from over 80 countries
- And much, much more…….
Who should attend?
- Small and medium sized businesses (SME’) in the ICT sector looking for business opportunities with other SME’s in the ICT industry as well as in other industries to include health care, education, human resources, marketing, environment, finance, communications and consulting as well as large companies within these and many mores sectors. SME’s looking for high-quality, competitively priced software and information products to maximize and improve their operations.
- Large businesses and government procurement managers looking for high-quality, innovative and competitive hardware, software and telecommunication suppliers for their companies and governments.
- Large companies seeking highly qualified sub contractors.
- All size companies looking for global partnership opportunities.
How will the program benefit you?
By participating in the WCIT 2014’s B2B program you will:
- Expand your business network globally;
- Have the opportunity to expand your business internationally;
- Identify potential business partners/ investors;
- Understand how to do business in Mexico and Latin America;
- Learn about industry trends and challenges;
- Listen to co “father” of the Internet talk about the Evolution of the Internet;
Listen to Global CIO’s talk about their perceptive of the ICT industry and their future ICT requirements.