Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Great times had in NYC!

New York, NY

Although not strictly our area, we occasionally receive messages from tourists telling us what a pleasant visit time they had visiting NYC. To brighten up your day, here is one we got this morning:


I didn't know who to write, but felt I had to.  As a group of 4 women, (age 60 ish) we visited NYC last week for the first time and were pleasantly surprised.  We stayed in Times Square, but went sightseeing and found every single person we met very friendly and helpful.  Everyone from waiters to NYPD to the guys at the desk at the Rockefeller Center, were funny, friendly and made our trip memorable.  I've told everyone NYC is the friendliest city I've been to in the world, and am already planning on going back with my husband.  

-Visitor from Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.



No comments:

Post a Comment