- The eligibility criteria for the Residential Program remains the same; offerings are to customers in residential buildings with 1 to 4 units
- The program has added new measures and appliances to the Appliance Rebate Program
- Customer eligibility has been expanded to include all residential buildings with more than 5 units (no longer capped at 75 units)
- The program will continue to give incentives for gas and electric direct-install and prescriptive measures. Additionally, the program will offer incentives for custom measures
- The program will no longer be offering free Common Area energy surveys to all building customers.
- Qualifying low-income customers will be offered additional benefits to participate, in the form of no- cost measures for building common areas.
- Eligibility has been updated to include service class 2, 9 and 51 customers who pay into the SBC with an average peak demand of up to 300kW (no longer capped at an average peak demand of 100kW)
- The program will continue to offer prescriptive electric measures in lighting and refrigeration; with an all LED offering for various lighting applications
- Program eligibility has been redefined to exclude Mulitfamily buildings and lighting projects for commercial buildings with an average peak demand of ≤ 300kW.
- The program will continue to offer incentives for both gas and electric prescriptive measures as well as custom measures
For Multifamily projects, reach out to the current implementation contractor for MFEEP (The Association for Energy Affordability), to initiate “Participating Contractor” status in this program, and to work under the 2016 MFEEP guidelines.
Program Contact: Jeff Laino, Program Manager
For SBDI projects, reach out to the current implementation contractor for SBDI (Willdan Energy Solutions) by February 15, 2016 to learn of opportunities to coordinate on projects that are now incentivized in SBDI.
Program Contact: Rachel Seraspe, Program Manager
C&I Program Contact: Arthur W. Pearson, CEM, Manager, Business Development C&I Incentive
Phone: 646 312 8910 x119