Thursday, January 7, 2016

MCC Testimonial: Bruce Hurwitz, Hurwitz Strategic Staffing Ltd.

“When I joined the Chamber, for a fraction of the cost of the previous association with which I had been involved, I was immediately introduced to a Board member who asked me if I was interested in volunteering. I joined a Business Referral Group, attended networking events (at no cost to me as a member) and, before I knew it, I started to get clients. Today, my largest revenue streams are a direct result of my Chamber membership.  Additionally, my involvement as a volunteer increased. After only about three years as a member, I sit on the Board, co-chair the Entrepreneurship Committee, am an Ambassador, and host the Chamber’s weekly podcast, “The Voice of Manhattan Business.”  I am proof that the Chamber gives its members a chance to grow their business and meaningfully contribute to the business community.”

Bruce A. Hurwitz
Ph.D, Executive Recruiter & Career & Business Counselor, Hurwitz Strategic Staffing, Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment