We believe the world will benefit from more visionary and compassionate companies that are building tomorrow. At LiquidTalent, we understand that the working world is going through a massive transformation. From the Agricultural Revolution to the Industrial Revolution, we now find ourselves in the Technological Revolution, and the foundations of the global economy are in a major state of flux. The agents driving this transformation include a desire for more:
- Autonomy, independence and freelance
- Real-time, frequent and accessible professional opportunities
- Purposeful work that fulfills our highest needs
- Applications designed for a mobile-forward, fast-paced economy
- Work-life balance that caters to our unique preferences
LiquidTalent deeply understands these change agents which allow us to build products that satisfy the needs of modern-day professionals and next-gen companies. We are building the platform and community we always wished we had. Today, we are proud to say “we have it.”
What is LiquidTalent?
LiquidTalent is a web and mobile local talent marketplace for hiring vetted developers and designers through social connection. Our on-demand platform facilitates direct connection between talent and hirers via text messages and call requests.
On the hiring side, we have excellent for-profit companies and non-profit organizations looking to grow their teams. Warby Parker, ESPN, WeWork, Charity Miles, The Adventure Project, Bonobos and Compass have recently joined our hiring community.
On the talent side, we have exceptional Developers and Designers. Backend programmers, mobile app wizards, front end UI/UX experts, graphic artists — these are the types of talented, vetted professionals using LiquidTalent to find fulfilling paid opportunities.
At LiquidTalent, we are creating the Future of Work platform for the next generation economy.
We also love to bring people together in the real world. We host frequent, intentional community events ranging from: “Lightning Talks + Slow Food,” where select hiring partners present their products and hiring needs to a group of LT Developers and Designers; we host “Founders Real Talk,” where Founders confidentially share business challenges to a curated group of other Founders; and we are the very proud producers of “Future of Work Summits” where we showcase thought leaders and future-forward influencers, unite local community, and connect participants to real work opportunities. All of our LT experiences champion the Future of Work spirit.
What does the LiquidTalent web and mobile app look like?
What does it mean to “officially launch” ?
- LiquidTalent’s native iOS mobile application is now publicly available for the first time ever on the Apple App Store! Download here: https://appsto.re/us/eVsX6.i
- We are announcing brand new tools to support the on-demand nature of our hiring marketplace. These include Call Requests and Instant Messaging. Sneak peak: https://app.liquidtalent.com/explore/talent
- We re-imagined our website www.liquidtalent.com
- We are sharing our list of impressive hiring partners: https://app.liquidtalent.com/explore/jobs
- We have announced our seed financing
What does it mean to be part of the LiquidTalent community?
To join LiquidTalent means something greater than joining other online talent platforms. To join LiquidTalent means you are joining a community. And as a community, we subscribe to a shared set of values.
The LiquidTalent membership community is built upon these core values:
- Mutual respect: Let’s treat each other like we want to be treated, with kindness and professionalism. We’re all in this together.
- Diversity and inclusion: We care deeply about having a diverse community of talent and hirers. We want our platform to be representative of the cities we work, play and live in.
- Clear and open communication: We ask for responsiveness, timeliness, and clarity in all communications.
- Be personable: Let’s have fun and make each other smile.
- Act with speed: Time is the most precious of all the resources; respond quickly and work diligently.
- Always do your absolute best: We ask our members to do their absolute best work, every time.
How can I apply?
First and foremost, you can put away your wallet, because we’re a completely FREE platform. We’re free for talent, and we’re currently a no-cost solution for companies.
To apply as a talent candidate or hirer, please visit www.liquidtalent.com and click ‘Sign Up’ in the top right hand corner. You can also apply through our brand new iOS mobile app: https://appsto.re/us/eVsX6.i. We have designed a thorough and thoughtful application process that gathers all the details we need to make a decision on a company or candidate.
For more details on joining LiquidTalent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently focused on the Technical and Creative talent verticals in New York City. In 2016, we plan to expand our talent pool and continue to on-board meaningful hiring companies.
How can I support the LiquidTalent launch?
Thanks for asking. We’d love your support! Some quick and easy ways below:
- If you’re a developer, designer or have hiring needs, please sign up here: www.liquidtalent.com
- Download the mobile app here: https://appsto.re/us/eVsX6.i
- Refer developers and designers who want to find meaningful work opportunities, and send awesome companies looking to expand their teams our way. You can reach us at email@example.com
- Share this post and a note on why LiquidTalent gets you excited on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Be sure to tag us! @liquidtalent #liquidtalent
- Join our newsletter on www.liquidtalent.com and follow us on social media @liquidtalent
- Love and recommend this Medium post
- Send positive launch vibes our way!
Thank you for taking a moment to learn about LiquidTalent’s big launch announcement. We absolutely love doing this work and look forward to hearing from you!
Onwards and upwards,
Co-Founder + CEO | firstname.lastname@example.org | @liquidtalent
Please click here for the original article.