Friday, June 6, 2014

MCC Member Testimonial from Faith Kinslow, Copywriter/Brand Strategist, True Identity Branding

Hi Nancy:

I would love to, however, I am attending an MCC event at that time. That's Marketing Week and I am signed up to be at an MCC seminar at that time. In fact, there are two seminars at the same time that I'd like to attend, but I only have one body. But, please keep me informed about other IWEC Steering Committee opportunities to participate.

I also want to tell you how impressed I am with the events at MCC. My husband and I attended the Sunset Mixer last night and we both thought it was fantastic. You are doing an outstanding job.

I am planning to attend several events during Marketing Week, and am so very glad that I joined MCC and BRG3. I've been telling a lot of professionals to join.



Best regards,

Faith Kinslow, Copywriter/Brand Strategist
True Identity Branding Know who you are. Say who you are. www.trueidentitybranding.com
faithkinslow@gmail.com Mobile: 917-607-3267

No comments:

Post a Comment