Thursday, June 27, 2013

Chiller Upgrades Now at $0.16/kWh with the Con Edison C&I Program!

Chiller Incentive Update!

Con Edison is pleased to announce a major enhancement to its Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Energy Efficiency Incentive program: all future chiller measures will be incentivized through the Electric Custom C&I Program at an increased rate of $0.16/kWh saved.

This new chiller custom incentive rate will be available to program participants effective immediately.
We encourage you to contact us early in the planning stages for your chiller replacement projects – as with all C&I programs, applications must be submitted before work has started on the project. Contact your Energy Advisor today, or call 877-797-6347 to speak with a C&I team member.
Questions?

For further information regarding chiller rebates and other available incentives, please contact your Con Edison C&I Program representative directly or call our hotline at 877-797-6347.
Con Edison’s C&I Program offers a wide range of energy efficiency rebates and incentives for everything from lighting upgrades and energy efficient motors, to control systems, HVAC, data centers, and many other measures.

Visit: conEd.com/energysavings | Call: 1-877-797-6347 | E-mail: conedci@lmbps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment