Tuesday, August 28, 2012

MCC Testimonial: InaJiffy.com Connects 2 MCC members to do business

MCC has partnered with MCC member InAJiffy to help our members find business opportunities. InaJiffy is an online platform that connects businesses. Recently, a member found a fellow member to handle PR for his firm by using the service. Here's what he said:

"For months I was trying to find a publicist to help me promote my book. When I interviewed InAJiffy’s founder, Rohit Sood, on the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce radio show, The Voice of Manhattan Business, I thought it only right that I try the service. Within a matter of hours I received a proposal from a seasoned professional that was just what I had been looking for in terms of both services offered and price. I met with the publicist a day or so after receiving the proposal and was happy to accept it. I will certainly use InAJiffy in the future."

Bruce A. Hurwitz, Ph.D.
President and CEO
Hurwitz Strategic Staffing, Ltd.
Executive Recruitment and Career Counseling Services
255 West 36th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Office: 646-368-5381 - 212-300-2075 Fax: 212-300-2010
Corporate Website: www.hsstaffing.com
Radio: www.brucehurwitzpresents.com and www.thevoiceofmanhattanbusiness.com

This is just one of the many ways MCC connects its members to do business and create new opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment